We have changed our Covid-19 site rules in line with step 4 of the government roadmap.
Please read the following information carefully to ensure that all customers and staff feel safe at this time.
If you are not happy with anything on site, please notify us immediately.
- We will be removing all mask wearing and social distancing signage and ask that you use common sense when coming into contact with people outside of your household or group.
- Hand and toilet seat sanitiser are available in the toilet blocks. Windows and doors must be left open for ventilation. There is still an increased risk of contracting Coronavirus when using shared facilities.
- We will no longer have a one way system through the shop/cafe, please enter at the top end by the office and gents toilet block. Hand sanitiser will be available to use on entry.
- Our breakfast café is open 9.30am to 12.30pm on weekends and BH Mondays. We will be accepting walk-ins again and will allow tables of any size. Booking will be required for tables of 7 people or more. More information can be viewed on our menu, which is issued on arrival.
- We will no longer be asking everyone to complete the NHS Test & Trace and will use the lead party details from booking if necessary. QR codes will be available to scan in the office and shop window, if required.
- If you show any signs of coronavirus, we ask that you do not come to the site or return home immediately if you are already on site and advise us by telephone.